- This website contains text, images, data and information of all kinds which are protected by law, in particular trademark and/or copyright law, in favour of the service provider or in favour of third parties.
- It is therefore not permitted to download, duplicate, disseminate or to make this website publicly available, be it in whole or in part. Permitted is mainly the technical reproduction that is necessary for the purpose of browsing – in as far as this action serves no economic purposes and is only for private use – as well as permanent reproduction that is solely for private use.
- In particular, the downloading of images from the website is solely permitted for private use. Any further publication, transfer, reproduction or other use of the images is expressly forbidden.
- The same applies to the use of promotional or other personal data, in particular of our partners (bookmakers, betting offices, etc.); this data is determined, collected, saved, checked, sorted and processed systematically by us for electronic call-up, often involving considerable effort and cost for us, and may only be used without our permission for purely personal purposes but may not be reproduced, disseminated, made available or passed on publicly for commercial purposes and/or may not be otherwise exploited or used.
- Any violations against the above-mentioned prohibitions discovered by us (e.g. by technical means) will rigorously be subject to legal action and may even result in criminal proceedings.
- The placing of any links on this website is permitted only to the extent that this serves the purpose of cross-referencing. The service provider reserves the right to withdraw such permission. The framing of this website is not permitted.
- In accordance with legal provisions, the service provider is liable for the content of their website. No warranty for the correctness and completeness of the information contained on this website is assumed.
Insofar as and to the extent that references and links on the websites of third parties do not state otherwise as a result of the specific circumstances in an individual case,
- the service provider does not adopt the contents behind the reference or link as their own,
- the service provider shall not be held liable for any linked content or for the data and information provided there,
- the service provider has no influence on the content behind a link and
- the service provider is therefore not liable for unlawful, inaccurate or incomplete content nor for damages arising out of the use of the content behind a given link.
The specific circumstances of individual cases include in particular the specific design of the link or the content behind it.
Use of the internet is at the user’s own risk. The service provider particularly does not accept any liability for any technically-related internet downtimes or any lack of access to it.